Who We Are
NADINE MERABI is Luxury Ready To Wear, treasured and unmistakable pieces to inspire lasting moments. Celebrating details in statement design and empowering those who wear and create our products.
More than ever, we believe that slow is chic; our collections are collectables made to be cherished. Which means refined drops, made with heart by hand, using the finest quality materials and exceptional craftsmanship to last and love for a lifetime.
NADINE MERABI was designed out of necessity and created by a woman with a vision. Nadine Merabi is a self-taught seamstress and businesswoman, driven by the desire to create luxury, forward-thinking and conscious fashion where she saw a space in the industry. Partnered by Blue Wilson, an innovative International Business graduate, Nadine and Blue are trailblazers for the future of fashion. Proving that not only can quality lines be fair and inclusive, but that their workspaces can also nurture healthy and empowering working cultures, which trickle down to the consumer who is, at every point, the muse of each piece that they create.
Today their collections are adored by clients, celebrities and dress some of the most influential people in the world. NADINE MERABI has flourished, with an enormous social following and massive global sales growth. From the initial spark of inspiration to the very final stitch, the team ensures that every woman in MERABI looks and feels her finest.
Where the US Growth Consultant Fits
Working with the eCommerce and Marketing department on a project basis to build the brand in the US market, we see huge opportunity for the brand in this market and need someone with expertise in this area.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implement and drive stategy for Nadine Merabi in the American market.
- To plan and implement a paid marketing strategy to effectively market to our target audience in the US.
- To advise on any trends and buying patterns within the US market.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing.
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the market in the USA, trends and buying patterns.
- Be a team player with a strong work ethic and the ability to multitask
- Be procedure and process orientated with a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Have the ability to work to deadlines
- Be able to work quickly but efficiently
- Have a positive and flexible approach to working
- Must have the right to work in the UK.
Values & Behaviours
We know that the right people are our most valuable asset. We strive to hire excellent people to nurture and develop within our business to grow with us for the long run. We hire, invest and promote people that demonstrate our values through their daily behaviours.
- You generate positive energy and energise others.
- You are a problem solver, are always solution orientated with a can do attitude.
- You’re a grafter - no task is too big or small for you, you’ll get stuck in whatever you need to.
- You drive your projects forward with intensity and are committed to driving-results collaboratively, we bring ideas to life in weeks rather than months.
- You get, give and encourage candid feedback so we can get better at what we do.
- You interact with mutual respect, cooperative, caring and helpful behaviour.
- You believe in two-way communication — you actively listen, seek clarity and connect with energy.
- You don't live in a world of good enough - you live in a world where we can do better and expect excellence from yourself and your teammates every day.
What’s in it for you
- Regular team socials
- Opportunity to travel with work
- Weekly free P.T and Meditation sessions
- Flexible working opportunity
- Generous staff discount on all MERABI products
- Dedicated days to furthering skills and personal development
- Work as a part of a unique and rapidly growing team
- Opportunity to make your mark in a globally known and expanding company
NADINE MERABI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone’s voices are heard. We respect and value all differences (seen and unseen) and strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds, which will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age.
To apply - please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org