Role: Influencer Marketing Coordinator
Location: Manchester Head Office
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 DOE
WHO WE ARE
NADINE MERABI is Luxury Ready To Wear, unmistakable pieces to inspire lasting moments. Based in the heart of Manchester, UK - experiencing huge global growth, we are now searching for the best talent in the industry as Team MERABI grows.
NADINE MERABI was designed out of necessity and created by a woman with a vision. Nadine Merabi is a self-taught seamstress, driven by the desire to create luxury, forward-thinking and conscious fashion where she saw a space in the industry. Partnered by Blue Wilson, Nadine and Blue are trailblazers for the future of fashion.
From the initial spark of inspiration to the very final stitch, the team ensures that every woman in MERABI looks and feels her finest. Today their collections are adored by clients, celebrities and dress some of the most influential people in the world.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to make their mark at a fast-paced, luxury global fashion brand.
Purpose Of Role
To get MERABI worn globally by top talent and creatives, and make friendships along the way.
- Assist and execute our global influencer marketing strategy from ideation and planning to identification and negotiating partnerships, primarily focussing on Instagram.
- Create, nurture and sustain relationships with talent globally in particularly with creatives.
- Be on top of global event calendars and ensure MERABI is seen on the most influential people.
- Act as product expert for new and future priority product launches.
- Liaise with the full marketing team to execute 360 marketing campaigns.
- Act as an ambassador for the brand and playing a massive part in being a face of the brand.
- Monitor and track all partnerships activity.
- Manage all Talent databases and ensure information is well documented, tracked and kept up to date.
- Create reports and presentations based on campaigns and KPI.
- Previous experience working with influencers is beneficial.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of the influencer world.
- An in-depth understanding of the fashion industry.
- A people person with excellent communication skills who can build relationships with ease.
- Excellent written communication.
- Love all things fashion and styling.
- Love of social media and an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms.
- Hard-working, proactive and solution-orientated.
- Results driven.
- A team player.
Our Values & Behaviours
- You generate positive energy and energise others.
- You are a problem solver, are always solution orientated with a can do attitude.
- You’re a grafter - no task is too big or small for you, you’ll get stuck in whatever you need to.
- You drive your projects forward with intensity and are committed to driving-results collaboratively, we bring ideas to life in weeks rather than months.
- You get, give and encourage candid feedback so we can get better at what we do.
- You interact with mutual respect, cooperative, caring and helpful behaviour.
- You don't live in a world of good enough - you live in a world where we can do better and expect excellence from yourself and your teammates every day.
NADINE MERABI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone’s voices are heard. We respect and value all differences (seen and unseen) and strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds, which will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age.
To apply - please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org