Role:Social Media Manager
Function: Brand Marketing
Reports to: Head of Brand
Location: Manchester Head Office
Compensation:Up to £38,000 per annum
WHO WE ARE
NADINE MERABI is Luxury Ready To Wear, unmistakable pieces to inspire lasting moments. Celebrating details in statement design and empowering those who wear and create our products.
NADINE MERABI was designed out of necessity and created by a woman with a vision. Nadine is a self-taught seamstress, driven by the desire to create luxury, forward-thinking and conscious fashion where she saw a space in the industry. From the initial spark of inspiration to the very final stitch, our team ensures that every woman in MERABI looks and feels her finest. Today their collections are adored by clients, celebrities and dress some of the most influential people in the world.
To help deliver this vision Nadine partnered with Blue Wilson, an international business graduate with over 10 years of experience building multi-million pound global DTC brands with a focus on eCommerce. Nadine and Blue have grown MERABI from £2m in revenues in 2020 to £16m in 2021 and they have ambitious objectives to delight millions of clients in the UK and internationally over the next decade.
NADINE MERABI’s objective is to grow to over £100m, profitably while retaining its market-beating client satisfaction by 2025. We believe this is possible by building a solid foundation for growth in our technology, insight, and operations and creating greater demand from significant investment in product and brand innovation, performance marketing, and most importantly, incredible people. This is where you come in!
PURPOSE OF ROLE
This role is career-defining; allowing the right candidate to make their mark, learn while doing and work to propel NADINE MERABI into a trail-blazing, aspirational global fashion brand.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager who will be responsible for building and executing our Social Media strategy across all of Nadine Merabi’s social channels (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn). You will work closely with the wider Brand and Marketing teams to support in executing our social media strategy to enable all our social platforms to be on-brand, engaging, and in turn deliver incredible results for the organisation.
Naturally, you will have a creative flare and be crazy about all things social. You will have an analytical mindset to support with detailed analysis of all social trends, and use this talent to drive a social media strategy on a global scale. You will have expert knowledge of all social media channels and content creation, and be comfortable working in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Work together with the Head of Brand and Marketing to develop a social media strategy for all our platforms which enables Nadine Merabi to evolve its brand on a global scale.
- Take ownership of Nadine Merabi’s social media strategy and drive this across all channels, maximising growth and return on investment at all times.
- Support the Head of Brand and Marketing in building and developing a social team inline with future growth plans.
- Execute relevant social media campaigns which are engaging, on-brand, and aimed at our target audience.
- Launch engaging, on-trend innovative content across all social platforms to increase engagement and brand awareness.
- Plan, evaluate, monitor and react to all social trends across the industry.
- Keep up to date with social media algorithms and understand how best to utilise them across all social channels.
- Work closely with our Talent and Partnerships teams to secure impactful social relationships.
- Ensure all social platforms are up to date, with all visual content onbrand.
- Provide detailed, strategy led campaign briefs which are clear, well written, and measurable.
- Contribute to weekly trade meetings, updating stakeholders on relevant social media updates.
- 5+ years experience in a social media management role, with a proven track record of delivering growth across organic social platforms.
- Experience managing social media platforms within a luxury fashion wear company is desirable.
- Previous experience in managing small - medium sized teams is preferable.
- Experience managing social media budgets, ensuring a return for investment for the business.
- Experience with contract negotiations and on-boarding of new platforms.
- Experience in managing social channels on global scale.
- A creative, social flair, with an analytical mindset.
- Adaptable to changing environments and tactics.
- The ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Naturally confident with strong communication skills - both written and verbally.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A people person with the ability to build relationships and negotiate with ease.
- A polite manner and a client focussed approach to problem-solving.
- Highly organised with strong time, people and project management skills.
- Independent but enjoy working in a team and have a flexible approach to working.
- A target driven mindset with strong organisational, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and collaborative skills.
- Able to work in a fluid, fast-paced, multi-channel environment.
- Confident, assertive, and proactive, with the ability to build rapport and effectively communicate with people at all levels.
- You will be determined to go the extra mile to achieve results.
OUR VALUES & BEHAVIOURS
We know that the right people are our most valuable asset. We strive to hire excellent people to nurture and develop within our business to grow with us for the long run.
We hire, invest and promote people that demonstrate our values through their daily behaviours.
- You generate positive energy and energise others.
- You are a problem solver, are always solution orientated with a can do attitude.
- You’re a grafter - no task is too big or small for you, you’ll get stuck in whatever you need to.
- You drive your projects forward with intensity and are committed to driving-results collaboratively, we bring ideas to life in weeks rather than months.
- You get, give and encourage candid feedback so we can get better at what we do.
- You interact with mutual respect, cooperative, caring and helpful behaviour.
- You don't live in a world of good enough - you live in a world where we can do better and expect excellence from yourself and your teammates every day.
NADINE MERABI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone’s voices are heard. We respect and value all differences (seen and unseen) and strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds, which will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age.
To apply - please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org