Join us for our first sample sale in Manchester on Friday 26th , Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th of May. With up to 80% off on selected lines, this sample sale stands with our slow fashion ethos, we will have an exciting mix of production & fit samples plus end of season lines available to buy.
Throughout the weekend stock will be replenished and you can ask our staff any questions about our styles!
Do I need to sign up for entry?
Yes, please sign up for entry here you will be asked to show your email confirmation on arrival.
What products will be on sale?
Product at the sample sale will be a complete range from our production and fit samples through to outlet and last season styles.
What discounts will be available?
We will have styles available from 50% - 80% off.
Please see below breakdown of the pricing:
|Dresses (excluding beaded)
|Skirts (excluding beaded)
We will also have outlet styles available at 50% off.
What sizes will be available?
We will have sizes XS-XXL available across various styles but we cannot guarantee a full size range per style.
Will you accept cash?
Cash and card
Will you be accepting refunds / exchanges?
No, we will not be accepting any refunds or exchanges - all sales will be final.
Are there changing rooms?
We do not have any changing facilities, however our team will be able to advise on sizing should you need it.
Will there be enough product or will it sell out?
We highly recommend getting to the event as early as possible to avoid the queues, however we will be bringing high volumes of stock & replenishing stock throughout the weekend.
How can I get there?
- The centre is easily accessible by car. Located adjacent to junctions 9 and 10 of the M60, the centre is well connected to the local, regional and national motorway network.
For local journeys, the Centre can be accessed as follows:
- From Manchester city centre: follow the A56, right onto the A5081 into Trafford Park, following signs for the Centre.
- From Salford/Eccles: follow the A576 Eccles Old Road / Centenary Way into Trafford Park, following signs for the Centre.
- From Urmston: follow the B5214 Crofts Bank Road / Barton Road, and follow signs for the Centre.
- Trafford Palazzo's car park has over 900 FREE spaces, including disabled, parent and child spaces and EV charging.
Access to the car park can be found from Barton Dock Road.
SatNav address and postcode: Trafford Palazzo, Manchester, M17 8AS
You can catch the tram direct to the centre on the new Metrolink Trafford Park line.
As well as The Trafford Centre (outside Selfridges) and Barton Dock Road (outside the new Primark at Trafford Palazzo), the new stops also provide easy access to destinations including Old Trafford stadium and Imperial War Museum North.
Buses run regularly from all over the Greater Manchester region to the Trafford Centre Bus Station For live bus departure times from the Trafford Centre bus station please visit the TGFM page here
You can access Trafford Palazzo easily via a bus connection from a number of nearby train stations:
- Manchester Piccadilly: Then catch the express X50 or 250 bus from Piccadilly Gardens, a few minutes’ walk away.
- Manchester Victoria: Then catch bus 100 from the station entrance.
- Salford Crescent: Then catch bus 100 from the A6.
- Urmston: Then catch bus 18, 23, 25 or 245 from outside Sainsbury’s. For live train departures and arrivals, please visit The Trainline