Who we are
NADINE MERABI is Luxury Ready To Wear, treasured and unmistakable pieces to inspire lasting moments. Celebrating details in statement design and empowering those who wear and create our products.
More than ever, we believe that slow is chic; our collections are collectables made to be cherished. Which means refined drops, made with heart by hand, using the finest quality materials and exceptional craftsmanship to last and love for a lifetime.
NADINE MERABI was designed out of necessity and created by a woman with a vision. Nadine Merabi is a self-taught seamstress and businesswoman, driven by the desire to create luxury, forward-thinking and conscious fashion where she saw a space in the industry. Partnered by Blue Wilson, an innovative International Business graduate, Nadine and Blue are trailblazers for the future of fashion. Proving that not only can quality lines be fair and inclusive, but that their workspaces can also nurture healthy and empowering working cultures, which trickle down to the consumer who is, at every point, the muse of each piece that they create.
Today their collections are adored by clients, celebrities and dress some of the most influential people in the world. NADINE MERABI has flourished, with an enormous social following and massive global sales growth. From the initial spark of inspiration to the very final stitch, the team ensures that every woman in MERABI looks and feels her finest.
Where the Production Coordinator Fits
You’ll work within the Product & Design Team, supporting and assisting on the day to day development of our product launches and collections. You’ll help support communications with suppliers, coordinate launch plans and assist the Creative Director and Designer with all design and production notes and action plans working closely to critical paths. You will be responsible for analysing product data such as returns.
You will coordinate the ordering of all consumables including all packaging and work directly with suppliers to ensure the best price. You will be responsible for the QC process and auditing all stock in.
Working closely with the Logistics and Fulfillment Team, you’ll support with stock in and stock out. You will be on hand to arrange all shipments from suppliers and track and monitor all shipments to ensure we receive on time. You will help train our Logistics Executives to ensure that all orders are packed to MERABI perfection.
You’ll be joining the team at an exciting time as the brand is experiencing strong global growth.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the ordering process for all brand consumables such as packaging, all the way from coordinating from stock checks, working out lead times to finding suppliers and placing orders.
- Arrange and monitor all shipments from suppliers of all stock orders.
- Work with the Design Team, coordinate and execute the quality assurance and control of all stock in.
- Support the Design Team with the approval of samples including fit, evaluation of fabric, measurements, construction, appearance and overall finish.
- Support with keeping the Design Team and working environment incredibly organised, including arranging all samples and development materials such as fabric swatches.
- Organise and manage all patterns (physical and digital).
- Provide data and analyse product returns and work with the design team to find solutions to reduce returns.
- Support with factory communications.
- Assist with the checking of submissions sent from the factories including lab dips, bulk fabric and print submissions.
Skills & Experience
- Fashion and technical qualification to degree level.
- 5+ years working in a product position in the fashion industry.
- Strong knowledge of garment construction and manufacturing processes.
- In-depth knowledge of the manufacturing process and raw materials to develop samples and ranges effectively and to cost.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise, manage, and coordinate diverse activities at the same time whilst keeping a 360 view of the entire development process and progress.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experience in pattern cutting and grading.
- Experience of working with the Far East and European countries including visiting suppliers.
- The confidence and ability to make decisions under pressure.
- A strong team player.
- Strong time management skills - enjoy working in a fast growth, high pace entrepreneurial environment.
Must have the right to work in the UK.
Values & Behaviours
- We know that the right people are our most valuable asset. We strive to hire excellent people to nurture and develop within our business to grow with us for the long run. We hire, invest and promote people that demonstrate our values through their daily behaviours.
- You generate positive energy and energise others.
- You are a problem solver, are always solution orientated with a can do attitude.
- You’re a grafter - no task is too big or small for you, you’ll get stuck in whatever you need to.
- You drive your projects forward with intensity and are committed to driving-results collaboratively, we bring ideas to life in weeks rather than months.
- You get, give and encourage candid feedback so we can get better at what we do.
- You interact with mutual respect, cooperative, caring and helpful behaviour.
- You believe in two-way communication — you actively listen, seek clarity and connect with energy.
- You don't live in a world of good enough - you live in a world where we can do better and expect excellence from yourself and your teammates every day.
NADINE MERABI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone’s voices are heard. We respect and value all differences (seen and unseen) and strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds, which will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age.
To apply - please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com