Location: Manchester, UK
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: From £20k
Who We Are
NADINE MERABI is Luxury Ready To Wear, unmistakable pieces to inspire lasting moments. Based in the heart of Manchester, UK - experiencing huge global growth, we are now searching for the best talent in the industry as Team MERABI grows.
NADINE MERABI was designed out of necessity and created by a woman with a vision. Nadine Merabi is a self-taught seamstress, driven by the desire to create luxury, forward-thinking and conscious fashion where she saw a space in the industry. Partnered by Blue Wilson, an innovative International Business graduate, Nadine and Blue are trailblazers for the future of fashion.
From the initial spark of inspiration to the very final stitch, the team ensures that every woman in MERABI looks and feels her finest. Today their collections are adored by clients, celebrities and dress some of the most influential people in the world.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to make their mark at a fast-paced, luxury global fashion brand.
Where the Procurement Coordinators fits:
As our Procurement Coordinator you’ll act as the point of contact between all our suppliers and our business and be responsible for the procurement of all our products and goods for use in the business. You'll identify potential supplier sources, screen them and negotiate payment terms. You’ll work closely with our Operations Manager to support the ordering of all packaging suppliers and support the wider team with all our good and service needs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Purchase goods, materials, components or services for the whole business in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets
- Support the purchasing function and other relevant departments and communicate any supply problems which may impact on business operations and opportunities for continuous improvement and business improvements
- Monitor and advise on any issues which present risk or opportunity to the organisation
- Monitor market trends, competitor strategies and market suppliers
- Provide analysis on costs, new and existing and review cost reduction activities
- Source new suppliers and build, maintain and manage supplier relationships managing all communications
- Negotiate contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings utilising negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods
- Prepare and raise purchase orders and order schedules
- Prepare reports and updates as and when required
- Ensure compliance to company guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures
Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in a similar procurement role
- Demonstrates patience and ability to work though situations with problem solving skills
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Strong excel skills
- A people person who is great at building commercial relationships with excellent negotiation skills
- A strategic and commercial mind-set with the ability to forward plan and find creative solutions
- Highly organised with strong time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at once.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbally
Values & Behaviours
We know that the right people are our most valuable asset. We strive to hire excellent people to nurture and develop within our business to grow with us for the long run. We hire, invest and promote people that demonstrate our values through their daily behaviours.
- You generate positive energy and energise others.
- You are a problem solver, are always solution orientated with a can do attitude.
- You’re a grafter - no task is too big or small for you, you’ll get stuck in whatever you need to.
- You drive your projects forward with intensity and are committed to driving-results collaboratively, we bring ideas to life in weeks rather than months.
- You get, give and encourage candid feedback so we can get better at what we do.
- You interact with mutual respect, cooperative, caring and helpful behaviour.
- You don't live in a world of good enough - you live in a world where we can do better and expect excellence from yourself and your teammates every day.
What’s in it for you
- Regular team socials
- Opportunity to travel with work
- Weekly free P.T and Meditation sessions
- Flexible working opportunity
- Generous staff discount on all MERABI products
- Dedicated days to furthering skills and personal development
- Work as a part of a unique and rapidly growing team
- Opportunity to make your mark in a globally known and expanding company
NADINE MERABI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone’s voices are heard. We respect and value all differences (seen and unseen) and strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds, which will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age.