Location: Unit F1, Longford Trading Estate, Thomas Street, Stretford, M32 0JT
NADINE MERABI was designed out of necessity. Nadine, who was sick of never finding anything to wear took matters into her own hands and taught herself to sew. The brand was born. Since then, the brand has grown rapidly and has gained a loyal following all over the world. From dressing clients and celebrities, a NADINE MERABI design is often spotted walking down a catwalk or red carpet. Most recently, seen on the likes of; Charlotte Tilbury, Dove Cameron, Meghan Trainor, Paloma faith, Mel B, Lilly Ghalichi, Jessie J, Michelle Keegan and more.
At the heart of all this, our vision has, and will always be to inspire and encourage women to look and feel their very best. We have a strong social following and hundreds of 5-star reviews that bear testament to the fact that we create world-class products and offer outstanding customer service to our clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to make their mark in an incredibly fast-paced, global fashion brand.
We are currently looking for an experienced Managing Director to oversee business operations and provide strategic leadership. We are looking for an individual with a strong interest in the future of fashion, sustainability within the industry and a passion for developing the retail digital experience.The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic plans and company policies and driving business success success.
Managing Director Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing, negotiating and executing business strategies to achieve short and long-term goals.
- Developing and implementing business plans to improve cost-efficiency to drive growth.
- Overseeing the company's business operations, financial performance, investments, ventures and cash flow.
- Supervising, guiding, and delegating executives in their duties.
- HR experience and implementing decisions taken in relation to HR.
- Assessing, managing, and resolving problematic developments and situations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 8 years marketing experience in-house and / or agency.
-Strong leadership skills, with a minimum of 6 years experience managing a large team
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, organisation and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and high ethical standards
- Flexible, and able to respond immediately to business changes and priorities