Location: Manchester, UK
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: From £45k p/a
Closing Date: 20th June 2021
Who We Are
NADINE MERABI is Luxury Ready To Wear, treasured and unmistakable pieces to inspire lasting moments. Celebrating details in statement design and empowering those who wear and create our products.
More than ever, we believe that slow is chic; our collections are collectables made to be cherished. Which means refined drops, made with heart by hand, using the finest quality materials and exceptional craftsmanship to last and love for a lifetime.
NADINE MERABI was designed out of necessity and created by a woman with a vision. Nadine Merabi is a self-taught seamstress and businesswoman, driven by the desire to create luxury, forward-thinking and conscious fashion where she saw a space in the industry. Partnered by Blue Wilson, an innovative International Business graduate, Nadine and Blue are trailblazers for the future of fashion. Proving that not only can quality lines be fair and inclusive, but that their workspaces can also nurture healthy and empowering working cultures, which trickle down to the consumer who is, at every point, the muse of each piece that they create.
Today their collections are adored by clients, celebrities and dress some of the most influential people in the world. NADINE MERABI has flourished, with an enormous social following and massive global sales growth. From the initial spark of inspiration to the very final stitch, the team ensures that every woman in MERABI looks and feels her finest.
Where the Head of PR & Communications fits:
You will be responsible for building best in class relationships with all MERABI talent, media and for creating unforgettable brand stories. Working within the Brand & Marketing team you’ll manage the PR team and be responsible for all written communications for the company globally. . You’ll be a key MERABI ambassador and be responsible for building friendships with all press, media, talent and publication relationships.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Leading and executing best in class global PR strategy
- Day-to-day ownership of overall PR and Communications strategy and implementation, including end-to-end co-ordination (planning, creating, testing, reporting) of all activity
- Managing and developing the PR team,, assisting their day-today and personal development
- Building long-standing relationships with key journalist, partners, publications and industry spokespeople
- Proactively develop news angles, stories and pitches to further the MERABI name and profile
- Have a keen eye and voice in the industry to create unforgettable MERABI moments
- Liasing with external agencies and media
- Maintaining relationships with all stakeholders and partners
- Leading our influencer, affiliate and brand ambassador programming
- Contributing and implementing unique ideas for press events and product launches
- Assisting on wider communications strategy both internally and externally
- Writing stand-out press releases, blogs, case studies, awards, ads and other print media with little guidance
- Utilise insight and tracking tools in order to provide editorial trends, consumer trends, competitive analysis and performance analysis and translate these into actionable insights
- 8+ years in a PR and Communications role, ideally in a high-growth or fashion brand
- Established name in the PR sector and strong relationships within fashion and wider media
- Be solution oriented, have a point of view and offer recommendations for how to achieve the goals and strategies.
- Significant experience in copy-writing for a variety of media and communications
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Must be a team player and enjoy collaboration
- Strong ability to work to brief, plan, organise and establish own work priorities to manage multiple projects
- Ability to react quickly to market trends and current affairs with unique forms of communication
Values & Behaviours
We know that the right people are our most valuable asset. We strive to hire excellent people to nurture and develop within our business to grow with us for the long run. We hire, invest and promote people that demonstrate our values through their daily behaviours.
- You generate positive energy and energise others.
- You are a problem solver, are always solution orientated with a can do attitude.
- You’re a grafter - no task is too big or small for you, you’ll get stuck in whatever you need to.
- You drive your projects forward with intensity and are committed to driving-results collaboratively, we bring ideas to life in weeks rather than months.
- You get, give and encourage candid feedback so we can get better at what we do.
- You interact with mutual respect, cooperative, caring and helpful behaviour.
- You believe in two-way communication — you actively listen, seek clarity and connect with energy.
- You don't live in a world of good enough - you live in a world where we can do better and expect excellence from yourself and your teammates every day.
What’s in it for you
- Regular team socials
- Opportunity to travel with work
- Weekly free P.T and Meditation sessions
- Flexible working opportunity
- Generous staff discount on all MERABI products
- Dedicated days to furthering skills and personal development
- Work as a part of a unique and rapidly growing team
- Opportunity to make your mark in a globally known and expanding company
NADINE MERABI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone’s voices are heard. We respect and value all differences (seen and unseen) and strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds, which will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age.
To apply - please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com