Who We Are
NADINE MERABI is Luxury Ready To Wear, unmistakable pieces to inspire lasting moments. Based in the heart of Manchester, UK - experiencing huge global growth, we are now searching for the best talent in the industry as Team MERABI grows.
NADINE MERABI was designed out of necessity and created by a woman with a vision. Nadine Merabi is a self-taught seamstress, driven by the desire to create luxury, forward-thinking and conscious fashion where she saw a space in the industry. Partnered by Blue Wilson, an innovative International Business graduate, Nadine and Blue are trailblazers for the future of fashion.
From the initial spark of inspiration to the very final stitch, the team ensures that every woman in MERABI looks and feels her finest. Today their collections are adored by clients, celebrities and dress some of the most influential people in the world.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to make their mark at a fast-paced, luxury global fashion brand.
Where the eCommerce & Marketing Assistant Fits:
You’ll be working closely with the eCommerce and Marketing Manager and Head of eCommerce and Sales to drive our eCommerce and Marketing strategy. This will include organising content from photo shoots, uploading content to social media platforms, collating assets from Instagram, assisting with the running of our website and other ad hoc tasks when required.
This is a great opportunity for someone to grow within a very exciting global business. You’ll learn so many areas within eCommerce and Marketing with the opportunity to stay and develop within the business after successful completion of your apprenticeship.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- eCommerce admin tasks, updating products and messaging when required.
- Uploading images to the website.
- Visually merchandising the website.
- Uploading content to social media platforms such as TikTok and Pinterest.
- Saving, downloading and sharing content.
- Act as a product expert for new and future product launches, working with the product team.
- Building email campaigns.
- Build out lists of potential partners to work with.
- Pulling and collating data for reports.
- Support with marketing projects when required, including photoshoots.
- Organising all imagery and content on our Google drive
Skills & Experience
- A good problem solver.
- Highly organised with strong time management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally.
- A people person who enjoys building relationships.
- Naturally confident.
- Independent but enjoy working in a team and have a flexible approach to working.
- Be results focused.
- Self-motivated and have an enthusiastic approach to work.
- Confident in using Excel and Word.
- Good experience using social media.
All training will be given for this apprentice role, but ideally we are looking for someone who meets the above criteria.
Values & Behaviours
We know that the right people are our most valuable asset. We strive to hire excellent people to nurture and develop within our business to grow with us for the long run. We hire, invest and promote people that demonstrate our values through their daily behaviours.
- You generate positive energy and energise others.
- You are a problem solver, are always solution orientated with a can do attitude.
- You’re a grafter - no task is too big or small for you, you’ll get stuck in whatever you need to.
- You drive your projects forward with intensity and are committed to driving-results collaboratively, we bring ideas to life in weeks rather than months.
- You get, give and encourage candid feedback so we can get better at what we do.
- You interact with mutual respect, cooperative, caring and helpful behaviour.
- You don't live in a world of good enough - you live in a world where we can do better and expect excellence from yourself and your teammates every day.
What’s in it for you
- Regular team socials
- Opportunity to travel with work
- Weekly free P.T and Meditation sessions
- Flexible working opportunity
- Generous staff discount on all MERABI products
- Dedicated days to furthering skills and personal development
- Work as a part of a unique and rapidly growing team
- Opportunity to make your mark in a globally known and expanding company
NADINE MERABI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone’s voices are heard. We respect and value all differences (seen and unseen) and strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds, which will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age.