Location: Manchester, UK
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: From £30k
Who We Are
NADINE MERABI is Luxury Ready To Wear, unmistakable pieces to inspire lasting moments. Based in the heart of Manchester, UK - experiencing huge global growth, we are now searching for the best talent in the industry as Team MERABI grows.
NADINE MERABI was designed out of necessity and created by a woman with a vision. Nadine Merabi is a self-taught seamstress, driven by the desire to create luxury, forward-thinking and conscious fashion where she saw a space in the industry. Partnered by Blue Wilson, an innovative International Business graduate, Nadine and Blue are trailblazers for the future of fashion.
From the initial spark of inspiration to the very final stitch, the team ensures that every woman in MERABI looks and feels her finest. Today their collections are adored by clients, celebrities and dress some of the most influential people in the world.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to make their mark at a fast-paced, luxury global fashion brand.
Where the CRM Marketing Manager fits:
We are looking for a passionate, data-driven, consumer-centric CRM expert focusing on retention to join our Marketing team. Reporting to our Head of Digital, the CRM Marketing Manager will shape and deliver the Nadine Merabi retention strategy and champion customer loyalty best practice across the business - a series of communications, propositions and experiences which will guide subscribers and first-time purchasers to become established and engaged high value customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Continuously optimise email and existing automated communication flows (e.g. welcome, abandoned basket) and develop new flows to ensure we are making the best use of insight in the timing, targeting and content of those communications, as well as keeping the content and look and feel up to date with key campaigns
- Ensuring the loyalty programme is bedded into operations and campaigns, sourcing impactful customer rewards, coordinating performance analysis and business updates, as well as briefing and overseeing iterations to the programme in line with insight gathered
- Development and regular measurement against key loyalty KPI’s
- Manage and build campaigns that customise messaging to members based on their life stage and engagement level
- Develop creative briefs and work with designers and copywriters to create compelling creative that drives results
- Build and deploy communication, supporting various parts of the business that utilise personalised targeting and content where applicable
- Execute and analyse A/B test plans to improve engagement performance
- Monitor competitor campaigns within the market and inform our future strategy
- Regular reporting and insights on performance of campaigns to ensure strong engagement and ROI
- Support and provide direction to the Managing Director and Head of Digital for strategic planning and budgetary decisions
- The role will also provide support with launching and embedding the Ambassador programme aimed at rewarding top performing influencers and content producers
- 3+ years of experience in a CRM role - Previous experience in developing/implementing loyalty/CRM propositions with demonstrated success in the role
- Bachelor’s degree: Marketing or related (or equivalent experience)
- A strong analytics background using Google Analytics desired
- Experience executing successful marketing campaigns
- Ability to work in collaboration with various stakeholders
- Proactive, self-starter and a team player
- Fashion experience desired
- Strong empathy for customers and understanding of value drivers in retention models
- Experience using email and marketing automation ESP platforms like Klaviyo, Loyalty Lion, Shopify Plus, on site personalisation, SMS and direct mail
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset with unparalleled attention to detail
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record in coordinating multiple projects across various teams.
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced environment; must be adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
- Familiarity with Database Marketing laws (GDPR, CAN-SPAM, etc.)
Values & Behaviours
We know that the right people are our most valuable asset. We strive to hire excellent people to nurture and develop within our business to grow with us for the long run. We hire, invest and promote people that demonstrate our values through their daily behaviours.
- You generate positive energy and energise others.
- You are a problem solver, are always solution orientated with a can do attitude.
- You’re a grafter - no task is too big or small for you, you’ll get stuck in whatever you need to.
- You drive your projects forward with intensity and are committed to driving-results collaboratively, we bring ideas to life in weeks rather than months.
- You get, give and encourage candid feedback so we can get better at what we do.
- You interact with mutual respect, cooperative, caring and helpful behaviour.
- You don't live in a world of good enough - you live in a world where we can do better and expect excellence from yourself and your teammates every day.
What’s in it for you
- Regular team socials
- Opportunity to travel with work
- Weekly free P.T and Meditation sessions
- Flexible working opportunity
- Generous staff discount on all MERABI products
- Dedicated days to furthering skills and personal development
- Work as a part of a unique and rapidly growing team
- Opportunity to make your mark in a globally known and expanding company
NADINE MERABI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone’s voices are heard. We respect and value all differences (seen and unseen) and strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds, which will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age
To apply - please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com