Location: Manchester, UK
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Apprenticeship
Salary: £10,000 PA
Who We Are
NADINE MERABI is Luxury Ready To Wear, unmistakable pieces to inspire lasting moments. Based in the heart of Manchester, UK - experiencing huge global growth, we are now searching for the best talent in the industry as Team MERABI grows.
NADINE MERABI was designed out of necessity and created by a woman with a vision. Nadine Merabi is a self-taught seamstress, driven by the desire to create luxury, forward-thinking and conscious fashion where she saw a space in the industry. Partnered by Blue Wilson, an innovative International Business graduate, Nadine and Blue are trailblazers for the future of fashion.
From the initial spark of inspiration to the very final stitch, the team ensures that every woman in MERABI looks and feels her finest. Today their collections are adored by clients, celebrities and dress some of the most influential people in the world.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to make their mark at a fast-paced, luxury global fashion brand.
Do you want to learn in a fast paced environment with a highly driven and experienced team? Are you a confident, people person who loves fashion?
We are looking for an apprentice to join our team. This is an incredible opportunity to learn the fundamentals of sales and client care in a high growth environment.
Please note this role is an apprenticeship position, if successful we will work with you and a training provider to get you enrolled. The salary is an apprentice wage at £10,000 per annum.
Where the Client Care Advisor fits:
You will help to drive sales for the brand and offer world-class client care - building friendships with our clients along the way. Reporting to the Global Sales & Client Care Manager, you will support clients with all orders and queries on all our brand channels such as email, phone, online chat and socials. Your role plays a crucial part throughout the whole business and you'll work closely with every department.
Please note due to the global nature of the business evening and weekend hours will be required.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support with all client queries through all brand channels.
- Build and grow relationships with our clients globally.
- Help to drive sales for the brand.
- Offer styling advice and act as product expert for all styles.
- Work and communicate closely with all departments.
- Be an ambassador for the brand, being a face of the brand to clients.
- Ensure all Sales & Client Care databases are kept up to date.
Skills & Experience:
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- 1+ years experience in a client facing position.
- Naturally confident with strong communication skills - both written and verbally.
- A people person with the ability to build relationships and negotiate with ease.
- A polite manner and a client focussed approach to problem solving.
- Highly organised with strong time management skills.
- Independent but enjoy working in a team and have a flexible approach to working.
- A target driven mindset.
- Confident in using Excel and Word.
Values & Behaviours
We know that the right people are our most valuable asset. We strive to hire excellent people to nurture and develop within our business to grow with us for the long run. We hire, invest and promote people that demonstrate our values through their daily behaviours.
- You generate positive energy and energise others.
- You are a problem solver, are always solution orientated with a can do attitude.
- You’re a grafter - no task is too big or small for you, you’ll get stuck in whatever you need to.
- You drive your projects forward with intensity and are committed to driving-results collaboratively, we bring ideas to life in weeks rather than months.
- You get, give and encourage candid feedback so we can get better at what we do.
- You interact with mutual respect, cooperative, caring and helpful behaviour.
- You don't live in a world of good enough - you live in a world where we can do better and expect excellence from yourself and your teammates every day.
What’s in it for you
- Regular team socials
- Opportunity to travel with work
- Weekly free P.T and Meditation sessions
- Flexible working opportunity
- Generous staff discount on all MERABI products
- Dedicated days to furthering skills and personal development
- Work as a part of a unique and rapidly growing team
- Opportunity to make your mark in a globally known and expanding company
NADINE MERABI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone’s voices are heard. We respect and value all differences (seen and unseen) and strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds, which will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com