Location: Flexible. Can be remote or HQ based.
Hours: 20-40 hours a week
Contract Type: Freelance consultancy
Salary: From £18k per annum pro rota
Who We Are
NADINE MERABI is Luxury Ready To Wear, unmistakable pieces to inspire lasting moments. Based in the heart of Manchester, UK - experiencing huge global growth, we are now searching for the best talent in the industry as Team MERABI grows.
NADINE MERABI was designed out of necessity and created by a woman with a vision. Nadine Merabi is a self-taught seamstress, driven by the desire to create luxury, forward-thinking and conscious fashion where she saw a space in the industry. Partnered by Blue Wilson, Nadine and Blue are trailblazers for the future of fashion.
From the initial spark of inspiration to the very final stitch, the team ensures that every woman in MERABI looks and feels her finest. Today their collections are adored by clients, celebrities and dress some of the most influential people in the world.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to make their mark at a fast-paced, luxury global fashion brand.
Where the Client Care Advisor fits:
As a freelance Client Care Advisor, you’ll support in driving sales for the brand and offer world-class client care for our clients, primarily based in the US however you may also support clients elsewhere around the globe. You will not just be using your own established network to build on professional connections with local influencers and clients, but as a Client Care Advisor you will also be building friendships with our clients along the way. Reporting to the Global Sales & Client Care Manager, you will support clients with all orders and queries on all our brand channels such as email, phone, online chat and socials. Our rapid growth within the US, along with our reputation for innovative design, quality and customer service will make your role a crucial part throughout the whole business and you'll work closely with every department.
This role is for 40 hours per week however we would consider flexible working and part time applicants. The role can be based either remotely or within our UK HQ, based in the centre of Manchester. Due to the global nature of our business, there would be a requirement to work some evenings and weekends.
This role is perfect for someone who wants to gain experience working for a global fashion brand.
Roles & Responsibilities
Build and grow relationships with our clients globally, specifically our US market.
Use your own knowledge of the US markets to identify trends and drive sales.
Support client queries through all brand channels.
Offer styling advice and act as product expert for all styles.
Be an ambassador for the brand, being a face of the brand to clients.
Skills & Experience
Values & Behaviours
We know that the right people are our most valuable asset. We strive to hire excellent people to nurture and develop within our business to grow with us for the long run. We hire, invest and promote people that demonstrate our values through their daily behaviours.
- You generate positive energy and energise others.
- You are a problem solver, are always solution orientated with a can do attitude.
- You’re a grafter - no task is too big or small for you, you’ll get stuck in whatever you need to.
-You drive your projects forward with intensity and are committed to driving-results collaboratively, we bring ideas to life in weeks rather than months.
- You get, give and encourage candid feedback so we can get better at what we do.
- You interact with mutual respect, cooperative, caring and helpful behaviour.
- You don't live in a world of good enough - you live in a world where we can do better and expect excellence from yourself and your teammates every day.
What’s in it for you
- Regular team socials. If not UK based, the wonders of modern technology can help us bring that to life.
- Opportunity to travel with work
- Weekly free P.T and Meditation sessions
- Flexible working opportunity
- Generous staff discount on all MERABI products
- Dedicated days to furthering skills and personal development
- Work as a part of a unique and rapidly growing team
- Opportunity to make your mark in a globally known and expanding company
*To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com *
NADINE MERABI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone’s voices are heard. We respect and value all differences (seen and unseen) and strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds, which will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age.